Sales Development Representative
You have an opportunity to join a high-growth team utilizing the latest sales and marketing technology to accelerate growth! We are seeking a Sales Development Representative at Rivial Data Security. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and generating sales opportunities through social medial, email, and outbound calling activities.
The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure and thinks out-of-the-box. The right candidate easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way social, email, and phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically. You are coachable, and desire to learn from successful leaders who know how to win. You will gain valuable sales skills and have an opportunity to contribute to the overall success of the company. More importantly, we’re looking for candidates who want to grow in their careers and with the company.
Rivial Data Security is a growing cybersecurity services and software company serving the financial industry. We are a highly productive but relaxed bunch who value helping others--clients and coworkers--above all else. The team is spread
across the United States and all positions in the company are remote. We maintain a high-touch collaborative environment by using communication tools like Slack, virtual happy hours, periodic in-person trips to fun locations, and Oculus VR headsets.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALITIES:
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and generating sales opportunities primarily through outbound calling, email, and LinkedIn activities. The right candidate is one who wants to use the latest tools and technology to find interested parties and to educate them about our solutions. The right candidate works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way social, email, and phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically. Successful candidates in this role possess a competitive spirit, a deep desire to grow, and are willing to work very hard to pursue your career objectives.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize in-house proprietary systems to identify interested prospects and engage in outbound email, call, and LinkedIn activity with the purpose of hosting a discovery call
- Execute a discovery call to share the Company Value Proposition, ask standardized questions, and secure the next deep dive meeting to be led by the account executive
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales team
- Follow the lead activation process, helping source and build company/contact profiles in the CRM, and maintain data integrity standards in the CRM and other technology solutions
- Use lead scoring and other data-driven metrics to prioritize outreach efforts
- Make calls, emails, and LinkedIn messages to prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Identify decision makers in prospect businesses, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions via templates and other
- materials to begin sales cycle
- Set discovery call or deep dive/demos for the sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until ready to engage
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences when applicable
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic is a must. Candidates who are hungry to grow, can push through rejection, and are dedicated to succeed is essential for this role.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with LinkedIn and Google Suite
- Experience with CRM applications preferred, especially with Hubspot
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Two years outbound sales experience preferred
Travel: Minimal Travel Required
Level: Salary Range: Junior-Mid-Senior / salary + commission