Your IT Security Audit doesn’t have to be a logistical nightmare.
An inherently complex process, many financial organizations struggle with their IT Security Audit process while trying to stay focused on their main business.
Constantly changing and complicated regulatory requirements often result in organizations being stretched to the limit in terms budget and resources.
As high profile stories about sensitive data loss become a regular occurrence in the public eye, it has become a business necessity for organizations to maintain a robust IT security framework.
The Rivial IT Security Audit
We will simplify your entire audit process and ensure regulatory compliance.
Our expertise and experience in the financial sector will help your organization understand and manage the necessary information security audit measures required in the industry.
Working together, we will help your organization not only establish and maintain an effective IT security infrastructure, but also ensure it’s continuous efficacy.
We will help your organization tackle the complexity of the IT Security Audit process and verify that it’s information security controls meet the required standards.
Key Benefits of the Rivial IT Security Audit
Customized Audit Services
We’ll tailor our IT Security Audit services directly to your organization’s needs. Our audit specialists use customized tools, tried and tested methods, and expert resources to ensure we achieve your goals.
In-Depth Easy to Read Report
You’ll be provided with a full report outlining all tests performed and results recorded, along with specific, action-based recommendations for any and all potential weaknesses identified.
Industry Specific Experience
Our IT Security Audit experts have considerable experience working specifically in financial institutions, both in-house and as consultants. We speak the same language as your internal IT staff and can perform the type of in-depth analysis that your team don’t have the time or resources for.
Streamlined Audit Activities
A one-stop resource for your audit needs, we will streamline all audit processes across the different legal or regulatory standards. As specialists in financial information security, we ensure that your organization stays on top of all new regulations introduced.
Cost Effective and Comprehensive
We can integrate your IT Security Audit with an IT Risk Assessment to ensure a more in-depth review and provide your organization with the protection they need. This helps to ensure that every aspect of your controls and processes are covered while also reducing costs by eliminating duplication of effort.
Regulations We Focus On
- Federal Financial Institutions (FFIEC)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS)
- International Organization for Standards (ISO) 27000 series
- Healthcare Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Dynamic integration with your IT GRC, Enterprise Risk Management, Business Continuity, and Vendor Management programs
- Generate reports dynamically for staff members, examiners, executives and board members
- Integrated with the Rivial Security Risk Management Framework
- Browser-based software that enables transition to Internal Audit management
Key Audit Areas
- Business Continuity Planning and Testing
- Backup and Recovery
- Firewall Administration and Configuration
- Network Monitoring and Intrusion Detection
- Online Banking Services
- Network Topology
- Information Security Policies and Program
- Router and Switch Configuration and Security
- Server Configuration and Security
- Workstation Configuration and Security
- Antivirus and Antimalware Configuration
- Core System Security
- Physical Security Review
- Vendor Management
- Internal Vulnerability Assessment
A Holistic Approach
We believe that it is in your organization’s best interests to consider a holistic approach to cybersecurity.
We recommend that your IT security initiatives be fully integrated across your organization in order to provide a comprehensive IT security program.
Streamlining the process helps to significantly reduce costs and, more importantly, it ensures a comprehensive and in-depth understanding and review of your organization’s security and compliance.
Start securing your business today. Contact us to speak to an IT cybersecurity expert and get a full and customized strategy for strengthening your IT security framework.